10/10/10

Kaila & Co.

Taking family pictures can be extremely difficult, sometimes children just do not want their picture taken and it can be even harder dealing with a grumpy husband. Getting a good shot can be difficult with so many people, that's why it's so much easier when you know the people personally. My parents were good friends with Kaila's parents growing up, my sister Adrea and Kaila are best friends. As a little girl I absolutely adored Kaila. She's like family. So when Kaila asked me to take hers I was happy to do it, not only did this give me a chance to catch up with her, but to get to know her lovely family. Plus, everyone was happy to have their picture taken and we had fun with it.  And, I need the practice.

These were shot in Columbus, Indiana at the courthouse.


No comments: